Phoenix Tap Fest Policies
CLASS/WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY: Full payment for all workshops and classes is due before the event. All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee.
The following is our refund schedule: Refund (less the $25 administration fee) < 30 days from start of event 50% refund (less the $25 administration fee) > 14 days from start of event
FACULTY: Classes are listed to be taught by specific instructors. Inclement weather and special circumstances may result in a change of faculty with little to no notice. All faculty are listed as *schedule and weather permitting*.
CODE OF CONDUCT: PTF Is committed to presenting a convention and other events that are enjoyable, friendly, and informative for all participants. Accordingly, we expect ALL participants to show respect and courtesy to others. To make clear what is expected, everyone is required to conform to PTF’s Code of Conduct. The purpose of this is to ensure a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
The code of conduct applies to all PTF event attendees including individuals, students, chaperones, guests and any persons attending PTF sponsored activities, including the annual convention, auditions, meetings, and social events. It is expected that our code of conduct will be upheld by showing courtesy and consideration to others on social media pre, during and post PTF events. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in PTF’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the PTF Executive Director or authorized representative will be final.
- Be considerate and respectful and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert PTF staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct. The PTF venues are shared with other members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, harassment, stalking, pushing, or use of any physical force against any person, which creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by PTF in its sole discretion.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, gender, or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics or other illegal drugs & possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue. The cost of defacing public or private property will be paid for by the individual(s) or groups responsible.
- Other unacceptable behavior will be handled appropriately.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, PTF may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the sponsored activity without warning or refund.
What to Do If You Witness or Are Subject to Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a PTF staff member as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential. PTF staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the activity. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of the PTF faculty.